What: Lead Generation inside DIY stores in Lake Mary, Florida. 20 hrs per weekend/ 20-26 weekends: in-store program Friday - Sunday.
When: Start dates vary but are estimated to start 10/1 and the program runs for 20-26 weeks. Friday - Sunday each week. Exact Hours TBD based on store foot traffic flow.
Compensation - $20 per hour paid every two weeks, plus a substantial performance bonus paid every 5 weeks. Total compensation $10,000 minimum
You will also be part of a team that recognizes hard work with prizes, extra cash, and appreciation for your hard work! Paid training 2-4 hours $40-$60. We process payroll on the 1st and 15th of every month - direct deposit option.
Activation: You will be asked to guide shoppers through a survey on a tablet to generate phone appointments for our client to follow up. You will be using an app to show shoppers what their homes will look like with the upgrade that our client is offering.
You will be required to:
- Be available for 20 - 26 weeks of work - Friday-Sunday (we do give you two opt-out weeks)
- Wear the branded shirt that is provided, dress jeans, closed-toed black shoes
- Reliable transportation and can carry in-store kits to the store and remove after each shift
- Technically savvy when it comes to apps
- Sign an equipment/property/credit card liability release
- Sign an agreed Scope Of Work
- Lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- Go through a background check
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Trade Show Expertise
- Familiar with engaging and talking with people in a retail environment
- Completely approachable and have no fear of approaching shoppers
- Well-spoken and courteous in all situations
- Flexibility with hours and days, should we need to move times/days and even locations around to make the program better for you
- Have participated in an extensive in-store project in the past (i.e. multiple trade shows or sampling events)
- Have been responsible for company credit cards and expense sheets
- Reliable about reporting back to the company directly after a shift
- Helpful if you are a homeowner